The New Covenant DID NOT begin at the Cross
Contrary to popular belief, the New Covenant HERE) - understanding tells us that we are STILL under Torah (the Law) which we must persevere to keep to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The OT and NT scriptures below prove this beyond a doubt. happen at the Last Supper or at the Cross - It is instituted in the Kingdom of Heaven the 1st earth and heaven pass away. In fact, the Crucifixion is THE BEGINNING of the fulfillment of the 7 Biblical Feasts which testify of the 1st & 2nd Arrivals of the Messiah which be completed to fulfill the Old Covenant (see
the new Covenant begins in Heaven
Use BIBLEHUB.COM to research the scriptures below:
1. Jeremiah 31:31-34, Micah 4:1-7 – the Most High proclaims the New Covenant with house of Israel in Heaven
Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I WILL PUT MY LAW WITHIN THEM AND ON THEIR HEART I WILL WRITE IT, and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their and their sin (iniquity) I will remember no more."
The above scripture fits perfectly with Daniel's 9:24 Prophecy:
"Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins, To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy"
Both Jeremiah 31:34 AND Daniel 9:24 point to the moment when iniquity (transgression) and sin will come in the Kingdom of Heaven - it clearly, and obviously, cannot happen beforehand.
"But IN THE LAST DAYS it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD and to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For from Zion will go forth THE LAW, Even the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And He will judge between many peoples And render decisions for mighty, distant nations. Then they will hammer their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they train for war. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid, For the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken."
Micah 4:1-4 is similar to Jeremiah 31:31-33 & Daniel 9:24 - they ALL 3 describe what can ONLY happen in the Kingdom of Heaven. You will also note that Jer 31:33 & Micah 4:2 both clearly indicate that God's Law will be placed FOREVER in the hearts of His Chosen.
2. Matthew 5:17-19, Matthew 7:18-23, Matt 19:17, John 15:10 - The Mosaic Law (Torah) is required to
3. Messiah’s crucifixion completes the Passover – the 1st of the 7 Biblical Feasts of the Covenant Law (HERE) that MUST OCCUR to fulfill the Old Covenant with the Children of Israel - His blood atones the sins of the remnant (see #2 above), persevere, and allowed entrance to Heaven: Revelation 14:12, 20:4
4. The burial, resurrection, & Holy Spirit fulfilled the next 3 Biblical Covenant Law SPRING Feasts (here)
5. The Messiahs 2nd coming, mansions for the Saints and 7th Millenia WILL COMPLETE the Final 3 Biblical
Covenant FALL Feasts (here)
6. Matthew 5:17-19, Revelation 21:1-6 – 1st Earth & Heaven pass away; ALL of the Old Covenant IS NOW
7. Jeremiah. 31:31-34, Micah 4:1-4 - The New Covenant is Initiated; the Law (Torah) is now placed within
hearts of the children of Israel